Yankee Candle: Cinnamon Stick Review!

22:33:00






The last time I was home from university, my mum had missed me so much that she and I went out and had a lovely girly day. It was filled with coffee, catch up and her buying me a Yankee candle as a gift. Yankee candles are generally more expensive than other candles and hence haven't been bought many times by my family. I was delighted to receive this beautiful candle. I thought that it'd only be right to give you guys a small insight on my thoughts on the product. 



The scent of this candle is "cinnamon stick". It is a very autumnal scent, perfect for this festive season. The fragrence is noticeable. If you walked into my bedroom, with the illuminated candle lit, you'd most definitely have the smell traveling up your nostrils. Personally, it appeals to me. The smell of cinnamon isn't intense, however some people don't like the smell of cinnamon at all!

The packaging is just glass with a nice lid. Once the candle is used up, the glass container can be reused for something else. I really like the idea of this. As an environmentalist I applaud the whole idea of reusing materials. Also the packaging is so appealing in my opinion that it would serve great purpose in my life, perhaps for storing earrings or jewelry or cash. Who knows?

The length of time this product lasts, I am unsure of. I have lit it three times so far and it is still in shape so that's a postive.

Overall I am really liking this product. I absolutely adore scented things and I'd advise you to have one for Christmas.

I'll see you soon,
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x x

You Might Also Like

47 comments

  1. My sister has this candle and I love how it really fills up a room with a scent :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this candle so much. I hope she likes it as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. i love cinnamon, i need to buy some cinnamon scented candles for Christmas... BEST SMELL EVER for the holidays! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the fragrance. My all time favourite for Christmas. :)

      Delete
  3. i'm in love with this! great post x happy thanksgiving!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much. Of course I'll read your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this candle before, but I love the smell of cinnamon so I need to try it! I actually recently wrote a blog post about candles too! Feel free to come and check it out!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it. It is so amazing :) I will most definitely give your blog a read. :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds an amazing product! Great review! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks. You have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  7. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh your comment is appreciated. I'll be sure to check out your blog also. :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely post. Nice photos.
    New outfit on my blog!!!

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I'll have a look at your outfit post. :)

      Delete
  9. I like your blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? It would be nice ! ♥
    Just let me know in my last post ;-)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland,
    Oliwia ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out your blog and if I like it I will follow you. :)

      Delete
  10. beautiful blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I am so glad you like it because I've been working hard on it recently :)

      Delete
  11. Haven't tried that candle yet, but I absolutely adore yankee candles. Looks great

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may start buying more yankee candles when I am finished with this one. :) You really should get it. Trust me, you will not regret it :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I am glad you think so :) You should definitely try it out :)

      Delete
  13. I've seen lots of the Yankee Candle's christmas collection and I actually really liked the look of this one, I also liked the look of 'Christmas Eve'. I would love to have one in my bedroom this winter!

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this one. If I recall correctly, the "Christmas Eve" candle has a sweeter scent to it. I just personally prefer this one. I absolutely love the smell of cinnamon. :D

      Delete
  14. Love cinnamon candles... they smell amazing
    Vibes from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I highly recommend this one :)

      Delete
  15. I love candles like these! it's so delicious and feels like winter!
    Love from France xx
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! By the way I am going to France in March :)

      Delete
  16. haven't tried any yankee candles, but this got me interested!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first yankee candle but I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  17. Nice post! Your blog looks great,
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll go and check your blog out and see if I like it :)

      Delete
  18. <3
    wish you a great week ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!