2 Spring Pink Lipsticks.

09:00:00


Hey beautiful people,
I hope you're all doing well.

Lately, I really wanted to add some more spring appropriate colours to my lips for the summer holidays. It's time to take a break from the autumnal deep and dark plums and reds, and time to refresh our palette with some new lip colours. I think nudes and pinks are absolutely perfect for this time of the year which is why I have bought one new lipstick and found another from my Mother's stash! She doesn't mind me using it, don't worry!!!

The two lipsticks are The L'Oreal Collection Privée by Eva in the shade Eva's Nude and Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Pink Blush (006).


I thought I would give you guys a brief opinion on these lipsticks.



So the First lipstick I will be reviewing is the L'Oreal one which was my mothers so it may have been used a little bit before I got my claws on it!

Firstly I love the packaging, the black tubes with the bits of gold detailing look extremely sleek and classy in my opinion. I also really like how this lipstick just clicks when you close it. It feels very secure that way. My mum has a habit of losing the lipstick lids and as a result absolutely destroying the lipsticks, so I love that these have a very permanent way of closing.  



This peachy wonder is very glossy and sheer, but unfortunately only lasts about three hours so it constantly needs a top up. Luckily it glides on without too much hassle.

"Evas nude" is quite pigmented and I feel like it would suit medium-darker skined people.

There are a few snaps here of the product on my lips, I really like the look of this. It kind of looks like the perfect nude in my opinion.












Next I shall be reviewing this lipstick. I wanted to see if I could pull off another pink. So I had a small browse in my local Boots store the other day to see which lipstick I could try. So I found this beauty in 006 Pink Blush. This lipstick really looks like a Barbie pink in my opinion.

However, it seems to kind of have a blue undertone or something to it that makes it appear lighter on the lip. I was actually surprised that I really liked this on my lips.

I also think it'd look great on very tanned people.

The pigmentation and staying power of this lipstick is of an excellent quality. The lipstick definitely doesn't last a solid 8 hours and could do with a top up or so during the day. Overall it is a decent product which I have loved wearing recently. 




What are your current favourite lip products for the Spring/Summer?

Ellen,
x x x x x x x  x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


















You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I have seen a lot of people talking about the Eva lipstick! It looks great :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it :) Thank you very much Jennie :)

      Delete
  2. Qué tonos tan bonitos, no los había visto aún, me encantan, besos!!
    http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used google translate to translate that.
      Thank you very much <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love them both :D
      But thanks :)

      Delete
  4. I can't rock summer kind of lipsticks. Pinky or peachy shades always look odd on me as if I had my makeup done by a little girl. Yay for nudes and reds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go with what suits you then!

      Delete
  5. The second one is really gorgeous, I love the color!
    xoxo

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shades. The pink one looks absolutely gorgeous on you, Ellen.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second lipstick color! I honestly don't like wearing a lot of lip products however, I love the Fresh lip-balms! They're super moisturizing and always look great! Love your blog ( :

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks. I am so glad you like my blog :)
      I have really been loving lipsticks lately so I have been collecting a few :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!