What I'd wear to a festival!

09:00:00



Hey Everyone!!
I hope you're all doing well!

With the summer currently in progress, a lot of people might decide to go to a festival, a concert or even camping for a weekend of madness some time within those glorious three months of freedom. As a fashion blogger who is an avid kimono wearer and a lover of the whole boho festival vibes, I thought I would share three outfits I would wear to a festival etc.

So I headed out to my japanese garden at home to take some photos of three outfits. Although I love kimonos and think they are totally suitable to wear for festivals, I feel like I have been modelling them a bit too much on my blog.

OUTFIT 1


This first outfit is simply a bohemian styled red blouse with swirl like patterns printed on it as well as stripes etc. I remember getting this absolutely ages ago and I am so glad I kept it. I think it gives a great festival vibe and looks awesome with denim.




Top - Ennis, Co. Clare, I forget the shop.
Shorts - Bershka


OUTFIT 2


I think puffy ballerina skirts can provide that boho vibe people desire when going to a festival. This is why I wanted to incorporate it into one of my outfits.

I also added a flower in my hair and a small threaded bracelet.


Again I am displaying my black crop top from dresslink,
I absolutely love this number.

Crop top - Dresslink (Click here to view or buy)
Skirt - Boohoo.com





OUTFIT 3


 My final outfit is a pair of some trendy dungarees I got a few years back with a vibrant tank top. I love this one because it is floral and I think it could definitely be rocked at a festival. The only thing I dislike about this is that the torso area of the dungarees is a bit too long for me, where as the bottom around my bum and wobbly bits fits me impeccably.


Dungarees - Boohoo.com
Tank top - Awear


What would you wear to a festival? Also which was your favourite look?
Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Aah love all these outfits! That blouse is AMAZING btw!! And love the dungarees of course ;) deffo good festival outfits! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Amber.
      I love my dungarees too! So easy to wear.
      Glad you enjoyed this post :)

      Delete
  2. Those overalls are too cute! I love that look :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute- love that skirt! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your outfits.... the floral overalls is adorable!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the outfits! i can see myself wearing the second one but the last one is really cute!

    www.heyfahida.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo's, all of the outfits are lovely! The dungarees are so cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures , you look gorgeous. I love your red blouse , thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your outfits!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/_lyinyou/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have a nice day and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'll check your links out.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick looks good on you for outfit 3! The pictures turned out lovely.

    Grace

    http://g-why.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. I love purple lipstick so much :D

      Delete
  11. Great festival looks! My favorite is the 2nd outfit!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the second outfit, but all 3 are definitely festival appropriate!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks :D
      A lot of people like the second one :)

      Delete
  13. Is that your house? It's like amazing! You have picked some great outfits, which I would love to wear at a festival!

    Meme xx

    New Blog Post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is :)
      The pictures were taken in our Japanese Garden.
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  14. I think my fave look is number 2! I love the flower in you hair :D

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!